Digital Control Systems
Control System Benefits
- Integral power distribution system means that only an external power supply (from mains or generator) is required.
- Self-contained system includes control of most equipment likely to be used in the tunnelling process.
- The mostly solid-state equipment is very robust and trouble-free.
- Graphical displays give the operator easy access to all monitoring variables.
- Trend displays can provide historical information from throughout the previous 24 hours.
Control Equipment Options
- Data logging, either to hard disc or to optional printer
- Off-site monitoring and support via communications link
- Additional equipment support for any extra site requirements, or additional technological systems
- Ergonomically designed for the operator
- Hard-wearing, easily-cleaned surfaces
- No trailing cables
Cabin Construction Options
As all the equipment is made to order, we are able to offer various construction options,
or a standard design, as required.
Some of the options that we have already produced are listed below, but with our in-house
design and fabrication facilities, we are always prepared to tailor any design to your exact
Digital Control Systems Datasheet (pdf file)
Back to top
- Roller shutters or hinged steel shutters over windows
- Jack legs
- Integral power pack section or workshop/store section within either control cabin or power
- Single-cabin construction with both power and control sections in one cabin
- Air conditioning
- Heating and lighting to customer's requirements
- Internal partitions with pedestrian doors/cupboards/windows etc.